Centre européen de traduction littéraire (European Centre for Literary Translation), CETL, Brussels
* Literary translation, English-French domain: writing of the dissertation
Université Paul Valéry (Montpellier 3)
* Foreign languages, translation, business and commerce, German and English: 4-year M.A.
Université Paris-Sorbonne (Paris 4)
* Foreign languages, translation, business and commerce, English and German: 3-year B.A.
École Nationale de Commerce, Paris
* International trade: 2-year Advanced technician’s certificate
Oxford University Department for Continuing Education, Oxford
* Literature, creative writing, history of art: twelve online courses (120 CATS points)
Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers, Montpellier
* Computer sciences, algorithmics and programming: three undergraduate level certificates
British Chamber of Commerce in Paris
* Commercial English: certificate
French-German Chamber of Commerce
* Commercial German: certificate
Freelance translator (individual enterprise).
Multilingual salaried jobs in various areas: embassy; exhibitions & conferences; higher business education ; further medical education and medical research; agronomical research; libraries and documentation centers; industry; services.